With pco.linux API you have a free implementation for cameras of the pco.camera series on hand. The implementation provides you a class interface, consisting of:
- a communication class to control the camera settings and
- a grabber class to transfer single or multiple images from the camera to the PC.
By this you are able to write your own applications in a Linux environment. Any C++ compiler is applicable for development. The included makefiles are for ‘gcc’ toolchain. Depending on the interface of your camera different subclasses have to be used. Therefore, tar-archives are available for any specific interface subclass.
- header files for compilation
- source code files for building the common and specific classes
- example code
- precompiled libraries used in the examples (amd64)
- compiled binaries of the examples (amd64)
Download the tar-archive with the USB interface class based on libusb, a C-library for USB device access from Linux below.
Would you like to request further available interfaces? We are happy to provide you support at any time.