peerless flexibility in high-speed imaging
The pco.dimax cs camera series has been specifically designed for harsh and demanding applications, inter alia vehicle crash tests or microscopy experiments. Therefore, the cameras are compact, lightweight and ruggedized, allowing for being mounted in a multitude of positions (onboard, off-board).
The pco.dimax cs4 achieves frame rates of up to 1102 fps at a resolution of 2016 x 2016 pixels. Its excellent light sensitivity and outstanding image quality classify the slow motion videos for precise analysis and measurements. Multiple lens mounts (incl. electronic lens control), HD-SDI video output and the automatic image calibration feature make the cameras a versatile and powerful tool.
- 1102 fps @ 2016 x 2016 resolution
- 85 x 85 x 102.5 mm compact measurement
- 12 bit dynamic range
- 9 GB internal camera memory
- high-G ruggedized body (150G for 11 ms)
- secure trigger & sync modes
- excellent light sensitivity
- quick-change lens adapter
- automatic image calibration
- HD-SDI output
- electronic Canon lens control (optional)
parameter unit setpoint pco.dimax cs4 resolution (hor x ver) pixel 2016 x 2016 pixel size (hor x ver) 11.0 x 11.0 peak quantum efficiency % @ 600 nm typ. 50 dynamic range A/D bit 12 readout noise e- rms 22 frame rate fps 1102 exposure time range s 1.5 µs - 40 ms region of interest (ROI) steps of 24 x 4 pixel (centered) optical input F-mount, C-mount data interface GigE
- pco.dimax cs color sensor quantum efficiency curve